"Whoever treads a path to seek knowledge, Allaah will make easy for them a path to paradise." (Saheeh Muslim)
Enrol Now For Our Online Classes!
The Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallaam, said:
‘Give charity without delay, for it stands in the way of calamity.’ (Tirmidhi, Hadeeth No.589)
We welcome you to the Unique Madrasah & Tuition Academy Website!
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and subsequent lockdown directed by central government, all of our classes are being held online until further notice.
We have an all-year-round admissions policy, therefore, if you are interested in studying with us, please do as follows:
1) Complete our online application form, which can be found in the ‘Admissions’ section
2) A member of our team will contact you via telephone to schedule a Zoom interview with you.
3) If successful, you will receive a ‘Welcome’ email with a start date.
If you have any further questions or queries, feel free to use our ‘Chat’ service on this site.
The Unique Madrasah & Tuition Academy (UMTA) is a pioneering knowledge seekers academy for children, young people and adults.
We operate after – school hours (from 5 – 7pm) and on the weekends (from 10 – 1pm) only.
Our vision is to provide our students with key, life long, concepts, knowledge, understanding and skills that they need to excel in their learning journey.
UMTA operates during the weekdays and weekends, providing a range of rich services to promote the advancement of education through our language studies and academic tuition programmes, spiritual, moral, cultural and social awareness through religious studies.
We also support parents by holding holiday activities for children and young people.
UMTA is unique
This is because:
- We teach moral and upright character education, nurturing children and young people upon correct values
- We provide classes in a range of academic tuition subjects to advance educational achievement at school
- We provide one to one and small group sessions
- We provide classes for men and women
- We operate all year around and provide holiday activities to support parents
- We champion human-scale education
- We use online learning management software’s to record children’s learning, areas of development, targets and homework daily
- We report to parents about their child(ren)’s learning, targets and homework daily
We will continue to expand our services by offering activities and classes that are requested and needed by children, young people and adults within the community.
UMTA is run by a team of passionate, caring, dedicated and highly experienced educators with over two decades worth of experience across both madrasah and primary education.
UMTA staff are fully vetted, DBS checked and trained in various areas including Safeguarding, Child Protection as well as Equality and Diversity.
Our website provides key information on our programmes, policies and procedures; however, we encourage prospective families to contact us and book a free trial or visit to our academy to see the benefits that our services can have for you and your family.
We look forward to meeting you!
Head Teacher – Mrs Hawwa Mbombo
Director – Ustadh Nooruddeen